Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pictures Part 2

So this is part 2 of the pictures post (part 1 was the one right before this one, so look for the next oldest entry...I know it can be hard to scroll down and click, but hey, that's life...).

On a side note, just heard a bunch of popping noises -- I'm pretty sure they're gun shots (just GChatted with a military friend of mine). My friend Joe, when he first moved to NY, told me it was like living in a rap music video. Of course, this was Upper West Harlem area and now the Upper East Side, where I believe it's considerably safer.

Anyway, here we go...these are pictures of my room and common area



This is the top half of the desk. When I move to the new room I will try to keep this arrangement, but until then, here it is...



This is the second half of the desk, nothing notable here.




This little beauty is something I got just Friday afternoon. It's a Logitech diNovo wireless keyboard that cost me $20 (after a mail-in rebate). It comes with an on-off switch and runs on 4 AAA batteries (I have rechargeable AAA batteries so things are pretty cheap :) ). I can type on my computer clear across the room, and it barely takes up the drawer. My previous Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 (as much as I loved it) took up the whole drawer and I had to awkwardly angle my hands sometimes to type.



And this is the grand overview. Of course, I've only shown you the place where I work. I'll post a more comprehensive set when I move in to the new room.

Stay tuned for Part 3! And by stay tuned I mean give me 5 minutes....

No comments:

Post a Comment